Tired of standing out with bright colours and ready to stand out with style?
You are the citizen of Europe, you are a young volunteer with all the possibilities ahead of you. You are international. You choose to wear what defines you while keeping it casual and stylish. Now it's your chance to do it!
The Erasmus Student Network and New Yorker are introducing the new model of the ESN Jacket! With a modern look for every time of the year and a detachable hood that will transform the athletic jacket to a sleek urban apparel, you can embrace your ESN identity in a whole new way!
- NAVY BLUE body, zippers and cordon
- GREY detachable hood
- WHITE stripes around the wristband. waistband and the collar
- Double closing on the front: clips and zipper
- Embroidered elements:
- ESN star on chest - FULL-COLOUR
- ESN logo on the back - FULL-COLOUR
- New Yorker logo on the right sleeve round the wrist - RED
Comparison to the collection 2013/2014:
- The jackets are slightly larger than their equivalents from the past collection. Make sure you double check the table of sizes!
- The fit is different - the jackets are more loose.
- The sleeves are made of the same fabric as the whole jacket.
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Table of sizes
- The model is wearing size L.
Composition: 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
Washing instructions: Machine wash 30˚ permanent press, wash inside out with similar colors, iron on reverse side. Recommendable to wash before the first use (or ask the cleaning lady .. :-))